44 Benelong Crescent, Bellevue Hill
6 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms 3 Car
Modern Family Home with Panoramic Golf Course & Harbour Views
Commanding spectacular golf course and harbour views from its elevated setting, this contemporary family residence presents space and style with beautiful interiors delivering the ultimate environment for year-round living and entertaining. Designed to embrace the outdoors with a seamless flow from front to rear, the two-level house stands on a large parcel of land with manicured gardens, lawn and resort-style pool with sundrenched NE aspect.
In a prestigious blue-chip address, the home has plenty of space for all the family with a huge master bedroom (w WIR & ensuite), 4 more big double bedrooms, study/6thbedroom, 3 fully-tiled bathrooms, gourmet Ilve granite/gas kitchen (w walk-in pantry), laundry, upstairs storeroom, spacious living/dining area (opening to front terrace) and big family living/dining area (w fireplace) flowing to alfresco dining/bbq terrace leading up to pool and lawn with sunny NE aspect.
Additional features include ducted r/c air-con, built-ins, skylights, video intercom, alarm, remote-controlled garages for 3 cars. Excellent location close to schools, Bellevue Hill & Plumer Rd village shops, Bondi Junction, Double Bay and the harbour.
- Panoramic uninterrupted golf course and harbour views
- Resort-style swimming pool & lawn w sunny NE aspect
- Spacious living/dining area opening to front view terrace
- Family living/dining opens to alfresco dining/bbq terrace
- Ilve granite/gas kitchen w timber cabinetry and pantry
- Main king-size bedroom w WIR, ensuite & view terrace
- 4 more bedrooms w b/ins & balcony; study/5thbedroom
- 3 fully tiled bathrooms (two upstairs, one downstairs)
- Wide entry hall; walk-in storeroom (upstairs); laundry
- Ducted r/c air-con; skylights; video intercom; alarm
- Remote-controlled 3-car garage; secure gated entry
- Prestigious address close to excellent private schools
- Moments to Bellevue Hill & Plumer Rd village shops
- Close to harbour, beaches, Double Bay, Bondi Junction