1D/4 Hampden Street, Paddington
2 BEDROOMS 1 BATHROOM 1 CAR
With expansive treescape views, this fresh and airy apartment is on the 1st level of a well maintained security building standing at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac in Paddington's popular art gallery precinct bordering Trumper Park.
Featuring excellent natural light and a private leafy vista from most rooms, the apartment has a king-size main bedroom, 2nd double bedroom both with built in wardrobes, large renovated bathroom, modern open plan Caesarstone kitchen, separate laundry and spacious L-shaped living/dining area flowing to a secure covered balcony. Also on title is a secure car space and access to pool.
Offering an idyllic lifestyle in one of Paddington's most private and convenient pockets, the property is a short walk to Trumper Park, Edgecliff shops and train station, city buses, harbourside Rushcutters Bay Park, Paddo pubs and Five Ways cafes and restaurants.
- Panoramic leafy views,
- Fresh, light and airy interiors with neutral decor
- Large L-shaped living/dining area flows to balcony
- Wide covered balcony with beautiful leafy outlook
- Modern Caesarstone kitchen with dishwasher
- Main king-size bedroom with b/ins & leafy vista
- 2nd double bedroom with b/ins
- Renovated bathroom with bath & separate shower
- Separate laundry with wash tub and storage
- Secure basement car space; visitor parking
- Pool and garden facilities