1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom 1 Car
Stylish & Generous One Bedroom Apartment in Picturesque Location with Secure Parking & City Views
With a sunny north aspect and expansive garden & City skyline views, this fresh and airy apartment is on the top floor of a well maintained security building standing at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac in Paddington's popular art gallery precinct bordering Trumper Park.
Private leafy vista, the apartment has a king-size main bedroom, with built in wardrobes, large bathroom, modern kitchen, separate laundry and spacious living/dining area flowing to a secure covered balcony. Also on title is a secure car space.
Offering an idyllic lifestyle in one of Paddington's most private and convenient pockets, the property is a short walk to Trumper Park, Edgecliff shops and train station, city buses, harbourside Rushcutters Bay Park, Paddo pubs and Five Ways cafes and restaurants.
– North Facing balcony overlooking gardens city scape
– Top Floor position, Fresh, light and airy interiours, city skyline views
- Large living/dining area flows to balcony
- Peaceful balcony with beautiful leafy outlook
- Modern stone kitchen with dishwasher
- 2nd double bedroom with b/ins & leafy outlook
- Renovated bathroom with bath & separate shower
- Excellent investment opportunity attracts great rental return
- Separate laundry, ample storage
- Secure basement car space; plus plentiful visitor parking
- Communal Pool in complex plus beautiful grounds
- Walk to trains, buses, shops, parks & pubs
Contact Denise Cameron on 0410 444 125 or Gillian Cameron 0415 152 065